The goal of a Security Health Assessment is to measure your organisations capability and resilience to cyber-attacks.
Svitsec will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your organisation’s IT security controls, and measure them against best practice.
Our Security Health Check service is a great option for organisations that need an independent and expert view of their security status.
We will assess controls covering all aspects of your business environment that are used to protect the CIA (confidentiality, integrity and availability) of your assets.
We use a framework of security controls aligned with best practice, and provide metrics to show how your organisation is tracking against common best practice security standards such as:
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO/IEC 27002
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- APRA Prudential Practice Guide CPG 234
- NIST (US) Special Publication 800-53
We will assess controls covering the following security domains:
- Security Management, Policy & Compliance
- Risk and Asset Management
- Human Resources Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Access Control
- Communications Security
- Operational Security
- System and Application Development
- Service Provider Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Security Incident Management